Landscape of the Housing Market for Buyers
Tuesday January 24th, 6:30pm-8pm
It’s a new year and time for another buyers class! Whether you plan to buy this spring or in 2018 it’s so important to be a prepared and informed buyer. Join us at LivingRoom Realty from 6:30-8:00 pm on January 24th as Real Estate Broker Elizabeth Dudek, Mortgage Broker Ben DeBoer, and Home Inspector Mike Lamb guide you through the current landscape of home purchasing.
Topics to be covered will be:
– The pre-approval process and preparing your finances
– Step by step Overview of home buying process
– Loan products available in today’s market
– What are closing costs and detailed breakdown
– How to decide on what type of property to buy
– What to expect from a home inspection
– What to look for in a building
– Tips for saving for home improvements
Food and Drinks will be Provided. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can plan appropriately. We look forward to seeing you!